What you'll get...
Fast-paced, trend-setters on the hunt for an experienced Venue Manager to head up all things eat n drink at Ovolo Woolloomooloo, overseeing and management of Award winning 100% plant-based Alibi Restaurant and Bar, Café and Room service. This is a senior leadership role that will give room and scope to develop your career with a growing, unique company. If that description appeals to you, get in touch!
Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
We are a dynamic lifestyle hospitality company that provides our guests with the BEST in effortless living because we know it's all about THEM! We design and service our hotels from a travellers' point of view with smartly spaced interiors full of the latest tech, luxury hotel amenities and fresh fun-loving features.
Based at our flagship property Ovolo Woolloomooloo, we are currently ranked in the Number 1 Hotel in Sydney on TripAdvisor and we’re smashing goals, winning awards, creating raving fans and the F&B team are about to light up 2020 like… well…....NYE fireworks in Sydney!
What you'll do….
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all elements of the F&B Operation within the hotel, including breakfast service, bar and lounge service. As the F&B 2IC, this is a challenging and busy role suited for an experienced Venue Manager with at least 2 years of managerial experience in transforming a guest's experience into an inspiring journey of discovery.
You will be a critical part of the F&B leadership team with bags of development and career opportunities. You will have ultimate responsibility for all recruitment, training and development of your team and will have accountability for establishing and implementing policy and processes back of house to improve both operations and our guests experiences front of house. Our team works hard, has fun and consistently goes out of our way each and every day to create amazing and memorable experiences for our guests.
The Gig – Full Time Venue Manager
- You're an experienced Venue Manager, savvy, innovative, "entrepreneurial go-getter" with bags of energy, positive mind-set and with a hunger to succeed within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience within a busy multi-outlet environment is essential with proven abilities in increasing revenue streams, profitability and deliver on sensational service standards
- You are amazing with your team: coaching, training, developing and inspiring comes naturally to you
- You are deadline driven and results-focused and settle for nothing less than the very highest standards of service delivery.
- Solid financial and commercial acumen is a must, with the ability to drive revenue and achieve bottom line profit
- This is a hands-on role, working on the floor, leading your team from the front, the visible face of F&B at Ovolo!
- Lightning quick, master multi-tasker managing varying roles across busy service periods
- You will work fantastically under pressure, cucumber cool!
- Your energetic and positive attitude is contagious- even at 6am and midnight - smiles all round!
- You LOVE the face to face interactions with our Guests
Join us, we are cool. Get to be yourself. Not like 'ordinary' hotels. We are something different. There's something happening here
Shiny happy people all round. That is our vision
make our guests shine every day
happy and productive workplace
meaningful contributions to people and society