Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
Your career in shiny, happy, hip, innovative, edgy hospitality starts here! At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a Lifestyle hotel can be. Something special is going on here – this is your opportunity to be part of it!
Ovolo The Valley is in the heart of the vibrant dining and nightlife precinct Prymont! We are a team that works hard, has fun and consistently goes out of our way each and every day to create amazing and memorable experiences for our guests. Shiny Happy People all around. That's our mission. Is it yours?
This is a busy role suited for team players who has a passion about transforming a guest's ordinary stay into an inspiring journey of discovery.
The Gig - Full Time Night Manager
The role of the Night Manager is to ensure the smooth running of operations of the Front Office and Hotel Operations on a nightly basis. To be the contact person for Guests in order to assist with Guest Complaints or opportunities to ensure a Guest experience equates to Five Star service.
This is a Front Office leadership role which means you MUST have previous experience in hotel front office operations/ night audit at supervisory or duty manager level. Front Office/ Night Audit experience is essential
- You will be a Night Owl who will be the face of the property throughout the night
- You are responsible for proficiently operating the Front Desk and other areas of the hotel overnight, including the checking and preparing of reports and statistical information in accordance with service standards and procedures
- Your responsibility will also incorporate the safety and security of the building(s) and all staff/guests, responding to emergency situations and any guest concerns within guidelines
- You will be expected to effectively supervise the arrival of late night guests, and the functions of the Night Audit team whilst on shift
To be responsible for the overnight team completing all end of day activities, running night audit back up, roll the day and all audit reporting in a timely manner
To attend to any Emergency experienced and represents the senior Management in their absence
You will manage Night Audit Functions
- Police check will be required
Do you also have and can......
- Bring it! Attitude, willingness and happiness
- 5 Star standards, nothing less
- A personality is needed, come & play!
- You will have energy and enthusiasm to embrace the culture that Sydney City offers
- Know about the IT stuff, Front Office systems essential
- Shout from the roof top and promote our facilities
- Own it. Step forward & show us what you've got!
Join us, we are cool. Get to be yourself. Not like 'ordinary' hotels. We are something different. There's something happening here
Shiny happy people all round. That is our vision
make our guests shine every day
happy and productive workplace
meaningful contributions to people and society