What you'll get...
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
Ovolo Nishi together with our award winning Monster Kitchen & Bar is the epitome of designer cool. We provide award winning sustainability, style and sociability from its prime position within Canberra’s NewActon precinct. A place of collaborative craftsmanship conceived of and made by artists, makers, designers and fantasists. Our rooms are elegantly dressed with salvaged and restored 20th century Australian furniture, original artworks and artisan-made furniture.
This is a challenging and busy role suited for a Front Office leader with a wealth of experience in transforming a guest's ordinary stay into an inspiring journey of discovery.
Experience in lifestyle hotels, strong in Front Office with previous team leader or supervisory experience is a must, along with proven ability to deliver an incredible ,mind blowing, out of the Stratosphere experience for your Guests!
This is a Front Office leadership role which means you MUST have previous experience in hotel front office operations at supervisory or duty manager level.
You will have the opportunity to cross train and develop your skills across all areas of Hotel operations including F&B, reservations, revenue and housekeeping. This role will be provided with great training and mentoring opportunities.
The Gig - Full Time Assistant Manager
You are primarily responsible to ensure that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding customer service, assisting and leading all of the Front Office Team members and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times.
- Make our guests feel right at home with the ability to socialise, network and engage our guests
- Demonstrate ability to drive Customer Service Programs and achieve desired results
- An inspirational and people person– assist supervise, support and develop your Team Members
- A stickler for attention to detail, the little things count!
- Comfortable running your P&L, rostering and all things PMS
- You understand the Guest Experience and delivering the best in class Guest journeys
- Excel at getting great feedback via online reviews and a whizz when it comes to all things social media
- Full of energy and enthusiasm, with a strong determination to succeed as a team
- Deliver on our Super Shiny Service philosophy
- Take the lead on everything Front Office and make it happen!
- Drive upsell revenue through effective team training
- Hands on, you are a natural leader with the ability to nurture, develop and bring out the best in your Shiny Happy Team
- Jump into F&B, reservations and anywhere else that's required
- Create, inspire, initiate. You have the freedom to do so
What you'll do….
- Energize, motivate, train, develop, lead your Team in all things Front Office
- Lead from the front and loves to be guest facing
- Coach, develop and empower teams
- Know how to make someone feel special? Deliver that service from the heart that can only come from Moi !
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get dirty? Do you do whatever it takes? That is the attitude we are calling for!
- Good at Chess? You have many rooms to play with
- No such thing as pressure? Cool as a cucumber
- Create, inspire, initiate. You have the freedom to do so guests
- This position is applicable for Indonesia Citizen
- Experience in lifestyle hotels, strong in Front Office with previous team leader or supervisory experience is a must, along with proven ability to deliver an incredible, mind blowing, out of the Stratosphere experience for your Guests!
- This is a Front Office role which means you MUST have previous experience in hotel front office operations at supervisory level.
- Salary 63,000 plus super
Hurry and apply now BUTTON for this sought-after role! And Check out www.ovolohotels.com today with what drives you and why you are a shiny happy person.